Monday, 16 June 2014
Just look at these lovely (and totally doable) ideas...
2. Glitter fortune cookies from Buzz Feed, so cute and with a dash of edible glitter, too easy not to!
3. Large glitter flakes in a vase would make a stunning table centre piece. Image from Pinterest.
4. Glitter cookie stacks from Little Big Co. Roll in edible glitter and stack with icing in between.
5. This glitter bunting is a cake topper but let it inspire you for bigger things - a table backdrop perhaps?
6. Glitter feathers from Bridal Musings. Add some glitter to plain white feathers and you have some pretty unique decor - add to a floral centre piece, string together as bunting or display at each table setting.
Who am I kidding?! Silver glitter is pretty pretty too!
2. Ooh - pretty! I love these glitter cupcake cases from Etsy, way more exciting than the usual foil ones.
3. Wowzers! These disco ball drink stirrers are just too cool, you can get some of your own on Etsy.
4. Drinking coffee from this glittery mug would make anyone feel like a princess!
5. How cute is this sparkly pendant, sold on Etsy. And for just $12!
6. Grey hairs = glitter. Love it! Using it!